The Healthy Body Happy Mind Project Is Here To Help You
One To One Nutrition Consultations in Brighton and Hove
Clare Goldfinch is a specialist nutritionist in Brighton and Hove offering you one to one nutrition consultations at The Healthy Body Happy Mind Project clinic based in Hove or in the comfort of your home up to one hour’s drive from Brighton and Hove.
Clare also offers online nutrition consultations by Skype and Zoom. Clare works with a wide range of clients to give nutritional advice and support for weight loss, sports nutrition and baby and child nutrition. Clare’s expertise includes bespoke nutritional and healthy living programmes for people suffering from:
- Cancer – before, during and after chemotherapy
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Headaches & Migraines
- Anxiety & Depression
- ADHD & Autism
At the Healthy Body Happy Mind Project our aim is to promote healthy living. We help you to radically change the way you feel about food and exercise. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced personal trainers, so you can successfully adapt what you eat and how you exercise in a manageable way. We create a long term, sustainable, healthier lifestyle for you with a varied and balanced diet and positive outlook on life. You will feel more energised, revitalised, boost your immune system and lose unwanted body fat as you rebalance your body!
Book Your One To One Nutrition Consultation With Clare Goldfinch
Book a one to one nutrition consultation with specialist nutritionist Clare Goldfinch, based in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. Consultations are available at The Healthy Body Happy Mind Project clinic in Hove or in person within an hour’s drive of Brighton and Hove or by Skype or Zoom at a time to suit you.
Clare works with people from all walks of life from pregnant mums, newborn babies to people in their nineties! Clare’s oldest patient to date is 97 years old! To find out more about what happens at your one to one nutrition consultation click here
Healthy Living Plans To Suit Your lifestyle
Are you feeling tired or fatigued?
Maybe you’re suffering with mood swings or perhaps you’re experiencing moments of ‘brain fog’.
Are you struggling to lose those extra pounds?
It’s time to hit the refresh button and rebalance your body through great nutrition and a regular exercise plan. We offer several healthy living plans to inspire and support you on your journey to a healthier, happier you!
Join Our 30 Day Kickstart Challenge Healthy Living Plan
It’s time to prioritise your health and fitness and focus on improving your work life balance. We have the solution for you. Try our 30 Day Kickstart Challenge Healthy Living Plan to start a healthier lifestyle and feel fabulous!
Corporate Wellbeing Services
At the Healthy Body Happy Mind Project we offer a complete range of corporate wellbeing services to suit your company’s needs. From bespoke corporate wellbeing days, wellbeing weeks in the workplace up to our twelve week wellbeing programmes. It is extremely beneficial to organise wellbeing services for your employees. Key benefits include a reduction in absenteeism and business costs, building a healthier, more motivated and engaged workforce thus improving your employee value proposition. In today’s competitive marketplace, the more personalised wellbeing services you can provide for your staff, the higher the staff retention rate you can achieve which ultimately reduces costs and saves recruitment and training time.
We offer you:
- One to one nutrition consultations
- Corporate Wellness Days & Packages
- Bespoke nutritional & healthy living plans tailored to suit your own personal needs
- Healthy living workshops with nutritional advice and gentle exercise
- Individual or group cooking classes and taster sessions
- Fermented foods practical workshops – Have a go at making your own fermented foods to take home with you and learn about the benefits of plant-based prebiotics and probiotics to improve your immune system and create a healthy microbiome.
Upcoming Workshops & Courses
We run a variety of workshops ranging from:
- Healthy Living Workshops with nutrition tips, tasty recipes, positive mindset and gentle exercise to kickstart a healthier, happier, more active lifestyle which you can maintain long term.
- Practical cookery master classes & courses
- Learning how to make fermented foods and the benefits of eating prebiotics and probiotics to improve our gut health, strengthen our immune system, reduce inflammation and create a healthy microbiome.
- Vision Boarding & Goal Setting Workshops
- Law Of Attraction & Meditation Workshops