Charity Fundraising Events
Throughout the year we organise various charity fundraising events to raise funds to pay for people’s treatments and we are also fundraising to organise wellness retreats in Fuerteventura for people recovering from cancer. We work alongside The Carers Centre Brighton, Macmillan, Cancer Research UK and The Alzheimers Society. We organise talks and workshops to inspire people to lead a healthier, happier, more active lifestyle. Our aim is to help people recovering from illness and injury and to help prevent illness and disease through an improved diet and more active lifestyle. With subtle, gradual incremental changes we can make a massive difference to our chances of leading a longer, healthier life! Watch this space to see some new events coming shortly!
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Charity Fundraising Event
The Venue Beach Bar & Restaurant, Hove
4th April 2018 from 2pm – 4.30pm
Come along to our latest charity fundraising event! It’s an action packed Mad Hatter’s Tea Party on Wednesday 4th April 2018 from 2pm – 4.30pm at The Venue Beach Bar and Restaurant with Loopy Lou Children’s Entertainer Extraordinaire with lots of fun, games and activities. Suitable For Children From Age 4 Upwards.
During the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party from 4pm – 4.30pm the amazing Mad Hatter Magician will perform a magic show for your delight. We will be taking photos and videos during the event. Please let us know if you wish your child to be photographed or videoed during the event for you to keep. All children at the party will receive a fun prize from the Mad Hatter to take home with them.
There will be a range of activities and fun and games from 2pm – 4pm:
- Face painting, glow face painting and dressing up box activities with lots of hats to try on. Making healthy snacks and decorating cakes for the afternoon tea later on.
- Crazy photo booth with lots of wacky dressing up props for you to take lots of photos.
- Craft activities for you to take home with you
- Please come along dressed up as your favourite character from Alice In Wonderland. There will be a prize for the best Alice In Wonderland themed fancy dress costume! We will have some costumes and hats on hand for those children that don’t have one so they can create their own costumes and hats!
- The Queen of Hearts Professional DJ Zoe Hart from Hart Entertainment Ltd will play music for you and help the Mad Hatter organise lots of fun games and action songs.
- Fun prizes will be awarded for all the activities.
Feel free to drop off your child/children at 2pm, go upstairs to the main restaurant/bar, relax with a coffee. Or have a meal, come back downstairs at 4pm to join us all for the fun tea party and Mad Hatter’s Marvellous Magic Show.