Christmas Wreaths & Decorations Making Workshop
In this three hour Making Christmas Wreaths & Christmas Decorations workshop we will:
– Make a homemade Christmas wreath choosing from a variety of styles and materials
– Make a homemade Christmas table decoration
– Make homemade Christmas tree decorations
– Make a homemade Christmas card
– Make homemade cookies to decorate and eat or use for decorating the Christmas tree
We will sample some homemade mince pies, homemade Christmas cake, homemade Christmas cookies and homemade Christmas sweets and treats with a choice of mulled wine, various juices, herbal teas and coffee.
I have been making Christmas wreaths and Christmas table decorations and Christmas tree decorations since I was a young girl using a mixture of traditional and modern techniques used all over Europe and the USA. I have been on several courses over the years in flower arranging and table decorations which have enhanced my skills along with years of practice using different techniques!
We use a mixture of fresh leaves, foliage and dried leaves, dried fruit, glass ornaments, pine cones and ribbons to decorate the wreaths and table decorations we make. You will be able to choose from a variety of themes. Have fun and make new friends whilst you allow your Christmas creativity to run wild!
You will take home with you:
- Christmas wreath
- Christmas table decoration
- Christmas tree decorations
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas card
- Manual with full instructions to make Christmas wreaths and decorations and recipes for the cookies and other Christmas delights!
All the proceeds from all the workshops we run at The Healthy Body Happy Mind Project go towards treatments for people recovering from cancer and chronic illnesses. We are unable to offer any refunds. We can transfer your ticket to another person or to another date for this workshop or to another one of our workshops. We can also issue a workshop voucher valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.